2011-02-19

Macaroni gratin

My mom used to make macaroni gratin when I was a little girl and it was one of my favorites. I don't know why I didn't make it even once before. It was easier than I expected. I had macaroni this time, but it would be great to have potato instead of pasta.



Ingredients : serve 2 - 3
1 small onion : slice
1/3 middle carrot : slice
any vegetables you like : slice
1 tbs butter
2 tbs flour
500cc milk
1 chicken bouillon cube
olive oil
shreded cheese

Preparation
1. Pre-heat an oven 180C
1. Stir-fry vegetables with butter
2. Add flour and stir
3. Add milk and bouillon. Stir and cook until it gets thick
4. Spread olive oil lightly on ovenware
5. Pour 3 into the ovenware and put cheese on it
6. Put 5 in the oven and grilled it untill cheese gets melt

No comments:

Post a Comment