2011-01-24

Jan. 22 - 24 in Amami, Japan

I went to Amami Oshima, Kagoshima with my mom and sister. My sister has been there before and it was her idea to travel there. We did canoeing and walked in the forest. My sis has a friend who moved there and we had dinner together. She has lived in the island for 5 years and I understand why she decided to leave her hometown and move to this island. I would like to live somewhere beautiful like Amami.
BTW I haven't visited jungle since I moved to Brazil. Brazil is known as amazon jungle. I am not sure if I really wanna go there though.

Kinsakubaru forest

canoeing in the mangrove forest

cape ayamaru


Jan. 22
Breakfast at home : scrambled ham & egg, vegetable stirfris, miso-soup, rice, strawbelly

Lunch at airport : udon, konoha-donburi

Dinner at restaurant : mozuku, cooked pork, champru(veggies stirfry), conch?

: keihan (chicken rice soup, which is a local menu)

Jan. 23
Breakfast at hotel : various foods, rice, soup

Lunch at restaurant : tonkatsu- teisyoku (cooked pork, miso-soup, rice)

Dinner at restaurant : cooked daikon?

: sashimi octpus and bonito

: goya champru

Jan. 24
Breakfast at restaurant : various food, rice, soup, salad

Lunch at airport : onigiri(rice ball), bread
Dinner at home : kinpira-gobou, sira-ae, nimono ... HOME SWEET HOME


No comments:

Post a Comment