2011-01-06

Jan. 4 - 6 in Japan

I keep talking myselkf to update everyday. I don't remember when and what I had... Let's follow the pictures.

Jan. 4
Breakfast : tarako, rice, namasu, miso-soup
Lunch : katsu-curry at Ko-chan's kitchen
Dinner : sukiyaki (I was so excited to eat it, but I couldn't eat much because of heartburn. I don't have a big appetite for good beef anymore. I am not like a teenager..)

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner



Jan. 5
Breakfast : sukiyaki-udon (I always have it for breakfast on the next day I had sukiyaki for dinner.)
Lunch : sukiyaki-udon (leftovers)
Dinner : tempra

Breakfast
Dinner

Jan. 5
Breakfast : tarako, salmon, rice, miso-soup
Lunch : tarako-pasta at Takarazuka Hotel
Dinner : teriyaki chicken, broccoli, red wine

Breakfast

Lunch


Dinner ; Barolo!

Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment