2011-04-20

Apr. 19

I didn't sleep well last night, but I woke up before 7am as usual. yikes. I went a market in the morning and bought quail eggs. Quail eggs are popular in the U.S.? I have it at a bar or soba or udon which is Japanese noodle resutaurant in Japan. I asked my mom, but she doesn't use them much at home. ok, I will google the recipe later.
I talked to my high school friend on skype this morning. It's always nice to talk to old friends. She got a job after struggling. Congratulations, girl!

Breakfast : yogurt, coleslaw & chickpeas salad(leftovers), a cup of coffee

Lunch : pastel de bauru(ham, cheese and tomato), caqui - fully ripen! it was as sweet as jam!


Dinner : oven grilled fish and veggeis(onion, carrot, zucchini, greanbeans), pumpkin soup, bread



No comments:

Post a Comment