2011-04-02

Dui

I went to this restaurant for lunch during restaurant week. It was bright and nice. There was a terras on the 2nd floor. I had a special menu for the restaurant week. I am not sure they have same menu usually, but all of them were pretty good. I enjoyed it. starter : Salada verde com cogumelos paris e queijo manchego

: Creme de beterraba frio com creme Fraiche de limão Siciliano - If it was served for dessert, I would expect it cassis flavor. It was cold beet soup.

main dish : Fraldinha grelhada com risoto de abóbora e favas - the steak was a bit chewy, but the ressot was perfect!

: Saint Pierre com tabule de quinua e pesto de hortelã

Dessert : Tartare de manga com manjericão e espuma de coco - there was another choice of dessert, brownie, but we all picked this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dui

Alameda Franca , 1590




No comments:

Post a Comment