2010-06-19

Jun. 19

8:30am Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of orange juice, 3 pieces of toast, scrambled egg, grilled zucchini, Boiled cabbage, Mango, 2 cups of coffee
1:00pm Lunch : fejoada, cabbage, rice
3:30pm cheese and crackers, 3 glasses of red wine to watch a soccer game!
6:00pm pastel
7:00pm-9:30pm beer x 3
Breakfast

Lunch

My friend slept over last night to watch a World Cup game at 8:30am this morning together. I made breakfast for us. The breakfast was simple but she liked it. We had feijoada, which is traditional Brazilian cuisine, for lunch. Her mother-in-law made it and she gave me some. It was good. It was such a nice day. What I did was ate breakfast, watch the game, had lunch and watch the game. I think that the world cup for Brazil is just like a festival and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment