2010-06-05

Jun. 5

8:00am Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of yogurt drink, 2 fried eggs, 2 cups of coffee
11:45am Lunch : Oyako-don(chicken and egg on rice)
3:00pm a glass of red wine
6:15pm pao de queijo
6:45pm hambuger and onion rings, beer at The fifties
8:00pm caipiroska com maracuja at Outback steak house

Breakfast


Onion rings
Hamburger

An egg wholesaler comes to the office every Friday. He gives us wholesale price and the eggs are pretty fresh. I got a dozen and half eggs and paid R$3.60. It costs about the same price for a dozen at a grocery store. And an egg is bigger than one from the store. That's nice. I will buy eggs every Friday! Wait a minute. That means I have to carry eggs wherever I go after work on Fryday?......... I will give up on going to a fancy bar or restaurant on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment