2010-04-16

Apr. 16

5:45am Breakfast : cereal with soy milk, a cup of coffee
9:00am a cup of coffee
12:00pm Lunch : Grilled Chicken Pasta, a cup of coffee
8:00pm Dinner : Fried Chicken, French Fries, Ribs, Beer x 2, at Outback steak house
9:30pm a glass of red wine, cookies

Since I started working, I cook at night for the next day's dinner. Tonight's menu was going to be Sardine and Vegetable with Tomato sauce. Yes, it WAS. Last night, I made tomato sauce and took sardines out of the freezer. I was going to put it back in the refridgerator, but I totally forgot it. It didn't smell bad this morning, so I threw it into the tomato sauce. It looked tasty! I called my mom just to make sure that the sardines were ok. "Don't even think about it. Sardines get bad really soon. You would be sick " said Mom. What have I done? I should have called my mom before cooking. If I had know it, I could have kept tomato sauce. Sorry, J. Tonight's dinner is Ramen from a package.

Dinner should have been

No comments:

Post a Comment