2010-04-03

Apr. 3

7:45am Breakfast : Vegetable soup, a piece of bread with peanuts butter, 2 cups of coffee
12:00pm Lunch : Grilled cheese sandwich, Tomato soup
5:00pm beer 350 ml x 1
7:00pm Dinner : steak, garlic toast, tomato, a glass of red wine
8:00pm chips, beer 350 ml x 1
8:30pm-9:30pm 2 glasses of red wine
Dinner

We went out for Happy hour but the restaurant didn't have it on Saturday. We had to wait for an hour until other restaurants open so we decided to have an easy meal at home. Steak! All I have to do is grill! I don't buy beef so often here and I realized how cheap it is. Look at the picture above. I had 2 pieces. One package had 4 pieces and it cost less than US$4. My American friend said it doesn't taste bad. Well, nobody can complain if they know the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment