2010-03-14

Churrascaria Vento Haragano

It has been 6 months since we came to Brazil. Finally, we went to Churrascaria restaurant. There is a buffet table at the middle of the restaurant and you pick from some appetizers and salad. The waiter comes to our table and gives us endless meat from a big stick. Yes. It is a MEAT PARTY! I think I had as much meat yesterday at a restaurant as I have had for one year at home. We have a small card like a coaster and one side says "yes please" and another says "no thank you". This is a message for the waiter and as long as we put "yes please", the waiter keeps serving meat. They have various parts of beef, chicken, pork, sausage, fish and lamb. I liked picanha(rumpsteak) and lamb. Churrasco is not cheap and I am not sure if I could eat as much as I paid, but it is worth.










----------------------------------------------------

Churrascaria Vento Haragano
Av. Rebouças, 1001

No comments:

Post a Comment