2010-03-06

Mar. 6

7:30am Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of orange juice, french toast, a cup of coffee
12:00pm Lunch : ramen, a cup of coffee
4:00pm jello
5:00pm jello
5:30pm-7:30pm a glass of white wine, a glass of red wine
7:30pm Dinner : Pizza with peparoni, beer 350 ml x 1
9:00pm-11:00pm 2 glasses of red wine, beer 350 ml x 1

Lunch

I don't usually take a picture of ramen, but todays ramen is different. It is from Japan. I added some vegetables to make it special. We eat ramen once in a week. J loves ramen. We can get ramen at a grocery store. The store sells Japanese name brand and it has some flavors we don't have in Japan. It doesn't have what we have in Japan. So ramen here is different from what I expect. Anyway ramen at lunch was shipped by my mom. Thanks mom! Love you.

Jello


Dinner


I was starving to death this evening and ate two cups of jello I made from a jello kit. I was going to make something Japanese for dinner, but J mentioned that he's hungry for pizza. So we orderd a peparoni pizza. I am very proud that I ordered in Portugues. You know it is difficult to speak and listen to a foreign language on the phone. Although I am not sure which is less work to speak Portugues or to cook when I am hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment