2010-03-04

Mar. 4

6:30am Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of orange juice, grilled omlet(leftovers), mango, 2 cups of coffee
12:00pm Lunch : salad, risotto with beans, bread, tapioka pudding, agua com gas at Brasil a gosto
3:00pm agua com gas at Nami Shoux
5:45pm beer 350 ml x 1
7:15pm chickpeas and vegetable curry
Anytime water 24 oz

Dinner


I made curry for dinner. The ingredients are chickpeas, pumpkin, onion, eggplant and green pepper. My cousin says that it's unacceptable to have curry without meat. I know it would taste better with some meat, but having beans or peas instead of meat is not that bad and healthy. Oh, I had beans for protein at lunch too. Ok, I will have animal protein tomorrow.
In spite of weekday, I had beer today. Even when I had lunch and saw people were drinking wine, I could stop myself from drinking. However, when I got home after being packed in a bus for an hour, my body longed for beer so bad. I obeyed what my body needed. Beer tasted really good. Just after drinking up, I succeeded to persuade myself not to drink more than one beer. Tommorow is Friday! I will go to bed early and then, when I open my eyes next time, it must be Friday, weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment