2010-03-07

Mar. 7

7:45am Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of smoothie, scrambled egg, a cup of coffee
12:30pm Lunch : lunch plate(beaf, potatoes, rice with feijao), pasteis queijo, caipiroska com maracuja at restaurant
6:00pm beer 350 ml x 1
7:00pm Dinner : salmon pilaf, grilled zucchini with parmesan cheese, carrot soup, a glass of red wine
8:00pm-10:00pm 2 glasses of red wine, beer 350 ml x 1, chips 45 g
Anytime water 24 oz

Lunch : pasteis queijo, lunch plate









Dinner

I don't have vegetables in my fridge. I have one more day until going to feira(martet). Ingredients for dinner are rice, salmon, onion, garlic, carrot and zucchini. That's all. We had more food for lunch. I can go to a grocery store, but I'd like to handle it with food I get once a week at feira.
What am I gonna make tomorrow? J, please eat lots at lunch at work. Your dinner might be only bread and cheese. Ooops, I don't have bread either....

No comments:

Post a Comment