2010-02-19

Feb. 19

8:30am Breakfast : Rice, Dashimaki Tamago(Japanese omlet), Ingen goma ae(boiled vegetable with sesame seed), Miso-shiru(Miso soup), a glass of soy milk, a glass of smoothie(orange, banaba, mango, papaya, apple, wheat germ, yogurt), a cup of coffee
1:30pm Lunch : Tomato Donburi, Black beans soup
4:30pm chocopate mousse
6:30pm Dinner : Black beans soup with pita bread, grilled salmon, hummus with carrot sticks
8:00pm-10:00pm beer 350 ml x 1, gin & tonic x 1, 2 glasses of red wine
Anytime water 40 oz

Breakfast
I was hungry for Japanese breakfast and made it this morning. Typical Japanese breakfast has rice, miso-soup, some cooked vegitables and grilled salmon. It is just like my dinner. Whenever my mom sees the picture of my dinner, she asks "Is this breakfast?". Actually the breakfast my mom makes is bigger and nicer than my dinner. I miss mom's cooking.

Lunch
Finally, I made Tomato don which I wanted to try for a long time. As I added too much oil, it looked different from the original, my favorite blog "vege dining". The tomato is supposed to be steamed, but mine was fried. It was really good though.

Dinner

Look at this hummus. Isn't it pretty? I don't know the recipe. J made it. I saw he was grilling red peppers. So that salmon pink is from the red peppers not ketchup, I guess. Chef, J, did a really good job for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment