Ingredients : serves 2
1 can of Sanma Kabayaki(Teriyaki Pacific Saury)
1 middium onion - slice it thin
1 sheet nori(laver)
a little shichimi(Japanese seasoning ; 7 kinds chilli peppers)
1 tbs cooking sake
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs suger
1 tsp dashi(fish broth) powder
1/3 cup water
1. Put all ingredients, except nori and shichimi, in the pot and mix.
2. Put the lid on the pot and cook on low heat
3. When the onion gets tender, add the fish. It is to make the fish warmer and you don't need to stir.
4. Serve rice in a bowl and put ripped nori on the rice.
5. Put onion and fish on #4 and sprinkle shichimi on it.