2010-02-26

Feb. 26

6:40am Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of smoothie(orange, banana, papaya, apple, wheat germ, yogurt), one boiled egg, a cup of coffee
1:00pm Lunch : rice with cooked chinese cabbage, a glass of water

6:50pm Dinner : fried rice, gyoza, chinese cabbage soup, beer 350 ml x 1
7:00pm-10:30pm 3 glasses of red wine, beer 350 ml x 1, martini x 1
11:00pm ramen
Anytime water 24 oz

Lunch


Dinner


We had Chinese cuisine for dinner. I bought gyoza at Yakisoba House . I like Chinese food. For people out of Asia, Chinese food and Japanese food seem similar, I guess. Let me say something. They are completely different. When I am hungry for Chinese, I never go to a Japanese restaurant. When I am hungry for Japanese, it's vice versa.

Ramen at 11pm....... I know. Don't say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment