2010-01-21

Jan. 21

Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of smoothie(orange, mango, banana, wheat germ, yogurt), one boiled egg, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch : a slice of bread, cream cheese, hummus, one plum, 2 glasses of water

Dinner : Tofu hamburg(Tofu hamburger without buns), Moyashi stir fry, Fried carrots

Alcohol : Gin & lime x 1, Beer 350ml x 1, wisky shot x 2, Martini x 1

Other : water 48 oz, cashu nuts, rice cracker,


Dinner


Hamburg, which is hamburger without a bun. In Japan, we eat hamburg more often than hamburger at home. I made hamburg without meat and was going to publish the recipe on my blog, but it was not good enough.
BTW, I ate and drank madly last night, but I lost 1 pound. Lucky me! I am sure that someone from "Jan and Robin's blog" would be so mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment