2010-01-07

Jan. 7

Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, one orange, one boiled egg, 2 cups of coffee
Lunch : a glass of milk, 2 pieces of bread, 4 pieces of smoked cheese, carrots sticks with mayonnaise
Dinner : Pumpkin soup, Panzanella, Italian Omlet
Alcohol : Gin & Lime x 2, Matini x 1, beer 350ml x 1, Piña Colada x 2, Wisky shot x 1
Other : 1 piece of chocho chip cookie, a piece of chicken wing, pão de que x 6, a small bag of chips, water 35oz



I like Panzanella! It is very simple. All I need for Panzanella is tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, basil and bread. And toss with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. There is a knock to it. Bread should be dried and toss everytime you add the each seasoning.

I ate and drank too much last night. H made Piña Colada. I usually don't drink sweet alcohol, but it was good. Fresh Pinapple, coconut milk, Rum and ...I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment