2010-01-30

Jan. 30

7:00am a glass of soy milk, a cup of cofee
8:30am Breakfast : scrambled egg, a glass of smoothie(orange, banana, wheat germ, yogurt), a cup of coffee
12:00pm one stick of Toppo(chocolate snacks)
12:30pm Lunch : Salmon pasta, a glass of water
3:00pm 3 sticks of Toppo, chocolate
5:00pm a glass of red wine
6:30pm Dinner : Ramen(chinese cabbage, seaweed, laver)
7:00pm - 11:00am 3 glasses of red wine, rum shot x 2, Beer 350ml x 1, cheese, rice cracker
11:00pm - 12:00am 1 glass of red wine, a bag of Toppo, rice cracker
Anytime water 32 oz



Lunch




Dinner

It was a noodle day. Pasta for lunch and Ramen for dinner. I was going to eat out but we changed our mind. However, I didn't feel like cooking. So I picked ramen, which is easy to make. H is always hungry for ramen and I am sure that my choice made him happy. Besides, I just received a package from mom in Japan and she sent some good ramen. We liked it. Thanks, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment