2010-01-26

Jan. 26

Breakfast : a glass of soy milk, a glass of smoothie(orange, banana, mango, wheat germ, yogurt), one boiled egg, a cup of coffee

Lunch : Leftovers of last night(rice, kimch, pumpkin, okura), a glass of water, a glass of cafe-au-leit

Dinner : Curry(Japanese curry : carioca beans, carrots, onions, grean peas, corn) with a boiled egg
Alcohol : 2 glasses of red wine
Other : water 32 oz, some pieces of cheese



Lunch

I was not going to take a picture of Lunch, but it looked good to gather them on the plate. Doesn't it look like a plate for vegan?



Dinner


Japanese curry is different from Indian cuisine. Stew meat and vegetables in the pot, and add curry mix. You can get the curry mix at a Japanese grocery store. It is easy to make and popular food in Japan. The ingredients of tonight's curry are carioca beans, carrots, onions, corn and grean peas. I put a boiled egg as animal protein. One package of curry mix serves 4. I am sure that I will have the curry for lunch tomorrow. I am kinda looking forward to tomorrow's lunch. I like curry!

No comments:

Post a Comment