This is really good. I have kept eating this for 2 days. Somebody stop me!
I got this recipe from my favorite blog, "vege dining" by izumimirun, http://ameblo.jp/izumimirun/entry-10343083521.html.
Thank you, Izumi san.
1/2 cup (4 oz) Dried chick peas
a little salt
1. Soak dried chick peas in water for 30 minutes
2. Drain well, and put it in the pan and add salt
3. Pour water as much as covering the peas
4. Cook on the high heat untill water is all gone
5. Put on the low heat and roast for 15 minutes